The TOLO Sauna integration allows you to control your TOLO Sauna and TOLO Steam Bath with Home Assistant.
The integration allows for:
- Turning the sauna on and off
- Setting the target temperature and target humidity
- Controlling the fan (used for drying and cooling down the sauna)
- Controlling the sauna lights (on/off, mode selection)
- Configuring timers for automatic power shutdown, automatic fan shutdown and salt spray activation interval
- Checking diagnostic information (water level, tank temperature, water in/out valves)
Adding TOLO Sauna to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
TOLO Sauna can be auto-discovered by Home Assistant. If an instance was found, it will be shown as “Discovered”, which you can select to set it up right away.
If there wasn’t any discovered automatically, don’t worry! You can set up a manual integration entry: