The TOLO Sauna integration allows you to control your TOLO Sauna and TOLO Steam Bath with Home Assistant.
The integration allows for:
- Turning the sauna on and off
- Setting the target temperature and target humidity
- Controlling the fan (used for drying and cooling down the sauna)
- Controlling the sauna lights (on/off, mode selection)
- Configuring timers for automatic power shutdown, automatic fan shutdown and salt spray activation interval
- Checking diagnostic information (water level, tank temperature, water in/out valves)
To add the TOLO Sauna integration to your Home Assistant instance, use this My button:
TOLO Sauna can be auto-discovered by Home Assistant. If an instance was found, it will be shown as Discovered. You can then set it up right away.
If it wasn’t discovered automatically, don’t worry! You can set up a manual integration entry: