Tesla integration offers integration with the Tesla cloud service and provides presence detection as well as sensors such as charger state and temperature.
This integration provides the following platforms:
- Binary sensors - such as parking and charger connection.
- Sensors - such as Battery level, Inside/Outside temperature, odometer, and estimated range.
- Device tracker - to track location of your car
- Lock - Door lock. Enables you to control Tesla’s door lock
- Climate - HVAC control. Allow you to control (turn on/off, set target temperature) your Tesla’s HVAC system.
- Switch - Charger and max range switch to allow you to start/stop charging and set max range charging. Update switch to allow you to disable polling of vehicles to conserve battery
To use Tesla in your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry tesla: username: YOUR_EMAIL_ADDRESS password: YOUR_PASSWORD
The email address associated with your Tesla account.
The password associated with your Tesla account.
API polling interval in seconds. Minimum value can’t be less than 300 (5 minutes). Very frequent polling can use battery.