suez_water sensor platform fetches your last day consumption of water from the French water provider Tout Sur Mon Eau website.
It also gets the following data:
- Daily consumption for the current month
- Daily consumption for the previous month
- Monthly consumption for the last 26 months
- Highest monthly consumption
- Last year total consumption
- Current year total consumption
To add the Suez Water sensor to your installation, add your Tout Sur Mon Eau account credentials and your
counter_id to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: suez_water username: YOUR_SUEZ_USERNAME password: YOUR_SUEZ_PASSWORD counter_id: YOUR_SUEZ_COUNTER_ID
counter_id is the water counter id. It can be found on your Tout Sur Mon Eau user account. Look in the source code of the page for something similar to
url: '/mon-compte-en-ligne/statMData' + '/123456789'. The
counter_id in this case is
Suggest an edit to this page, or provide/view feedback for this page.