Somfy MyLink integration is used as an interface to a compatible Somfy MyLink hub utilizing the
Synergy API. It allows the addition of covers from the Somfy MyLink platform to Home Assistant.
Adding Somfy MyLink to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by taking the following steps:
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
Somfy MyLink can be auto-discovered by Home Assistant. If an instance was found, it will be shown in the top of the list of integrations as “Discovered”. If that is the case click on the Configure button to start setting up the discovered instance.
If there wasn’t any discovered automatically, don’t worry! You can set up a manual integration entry:
- In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Somfy MyLink”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
After completing, the Somfy MyLink integration will be immediately available for use.
If any of your devices are reversed, they can be adjusted in Configuration >> Integrations >> Somfy MyLink >>
Suggest an edit to this page, or provide/view feedback for this page.