The SleepIQ integration lets you integrate your SleepNumber Bed via SleepIQ by SleepNumber.
There is currently support for the following platforms within Home Assistant:
- Binary sensor - View occupancy of each side
- Button - Calibrate the bed
- Button - Stop the pump
- Light - Control lights on supported models
- Number - View/Set the actuator positions of the foundation
- Number - View/Set firmness for each side
- Select - Choose a foundation preset position
- Sensor - View pressure of each side
- Switch - Toggle Privacy mode
You will need an account on SleepIQ to use this integration.
To add the SleepIQ integration to your Home Assistant instance, use this My button:
SleepIQ can be auto-discovered by Home Assistant. If an instance was found, it will be shown as Discovered. You can then set it up right away.
If it wasn’t discovered automatically, don’t worry! You can set up a manual integration entry: