The Rituals Perfume Genie integration allows you to control and monitor your Rituals perfume diffusers connected to your Rituals account. The integration is compatible with the first and second
Adding Rituals Perfume Genie to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
- In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Rituals Perfume Genie”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.