progettihwsw integration brings the automation experience with ProgettiHWSW boards to Home Assistant.
Adding ProgettiHWSW Automation to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
- In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “ProgettiHWSW Automation”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
progettihwsw binary sensor platform allows you to read the input values of a ProgettiHWSW Board.
The input numbers for sensors are shown on the board’s enclosure and PCB.
progettihwsw switch platform allows you to control relays of a ProgettiHWSW Board.
For more information about the boards, visit our website.
There are no known errors with this integration yet. Feel free to submit them to us.