powerwall integration allows you to integrate your Tesla Powerwall into Home Assistant.
There is currently support for the following device types within Home Assistant:
Adding Tesla Powerwall to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by taking the following steps:
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
Tesla Powerwall can be auto-discovered by Home Assistant. If an instance was found, it will be shown in the top of the list of integrations as “Discovered”. If that is the case click on the Configure button to start setting up the discovered instance.
If there wasn’t any discovered automatically, don’t worry! You can set up a manual integration entry:
- In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Tesla Powerwall”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
After completing, the Tesla Powerwall integration will be immediately available for use.
The following binary sensors are added for each Powerwall:
- Powerwall Status
- Powerwall Connected to Tesla
- Grid Status
The following sensors are added for each Powerwall:
- Powerwall Charge
- Powerwall Site Now
- Powerwall Load Now
- Powerwall Battery Now
- Powerwall Frequency Now (if applicable)
- Powerwall Busway Now (if applicable)
- Powerwall Solar Now (if applicable)
- Powerwall Generator Now (if applicable)
Suggest an edit to this page, or provide/view feedback for this page.