powerwall integration allows you to integrate your Tesla Powerwall into Home Assistant.
There is currently support for the following device types within Home Assistant:
Adding Tesla Powerwall to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
Tesla Powerwall can be auto-discovered by Home Assistant. If an instance was found, it will be shown as Discovered. You can then set it up right away.
If it wasn’t discovered automatically, don’t worry! You can set up a manual integration entry:
Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
In the sidebar, select Settings.
From the configuration menu, select Devices & Services.
In the bottom right, select the Add Integration button.
From the list, search and select Tesla Powerwall.
Follow the instructions on screen to complete the setup.
The following binary sensors are added for each Powerwall:
- Grid Services - On/ Off
- Grid Status - On/ Off
- Powerwall Charging - Charging/ Not Charging
- Powerwall Connected to Tesla - Connected / Not Connected
- Powerwall Status - On/ Off
The following sensors are added for each Powerwall:
- Powerwall Backup Reserve - Reserve energy for grid outages in %
- Powerwall Battery Now - Usage in kW
- Powerwall Charge - Percent charge remaining in %
- Powerwall Generator Now - Usage in kW (if applicable)
- Powerwall Load Now - Load usage in kW
- Powerwall Solar Now - Solar usage in kW (if applicable)
- Powerwall Site Now - Site usage in kW
- Powerwall Backup Reserve - Percentage of battery which will be reserved for a grid outage
- Frequency/ Average Current/ Average Voltage Now
The following sensors show the direction of energy:
- Powerwall Solar Export - Solar energy exported in kWh
- Powerwall Solar Import - Solar energy imported in kWh
- Powerwall Site Export - Site energy exported in kWh
- Powerwall Site Import - Site energy imported in kWh
- Powerwall Battery Export - Battery energy exported in kWh
- Powerwall Battery Import - Battery energy imported in kWh
- Powerwall Load Export - Load energy exported in kWh
- Powerwall Load Import - Load energy imported in kWh
- Powerwall Generator Export - Generator energy exported in kWh
- Powerwall Generator Import - Generator energy imported in kWh
The following switches are added for each Powerwall:
- Off-Grid operation - Take your Powerwall off-grid (simulate a grid outage)
- Model Number
- Firmware Revision