Integrates Oral-B devices into Home Assistant.
Adding Oral-B to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
In the sidebar click on Settings.
From the configuration menu select: Devices & Services.
In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
From the list, search and select “Oral-B”.
Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
The Oral-B integration will automatically discover devices once the Bluetooth integration is enabled and functional.
The integration can discover most Bluetooth-enabled Oral-B toothbrushes. Brushes not listed as supported below may not be correctly identified or have some modes missing.
- IO 4 Series
- IO 6 Series
- IO 7 Series
- IO 8 Series
- IO 9 Series
- Smart Series 4000
- Smart Series 6000
- Smart Series 7000
- Smart Series 8000
- Genius Series 9000
- Genius Series 10000
- Triumph V2
- Genius X
- Mode - selected cleaning mode e.g. daily clean.
- Number of sectors - brushing areas set in the Set Pacer Visualisation in the brushing preferences in the mobile app.
- Sector - the current sector of brush goal you are in (i.e. if brush goal is 2:00 minutes, and you are at 0:37, you are in sector 2)
- Time - total brushing time in seconds.
- Toothbrush state - whether the toothbrush is running, idle.
- Battery - toothbrush battery percentage.