Integrates Oral-B devices into Home Assistant.
Adding Oral-B to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
The Oral-B integration will automatically discover devices once the Bluetooth integration is enabled and functional.
- Mode - selected cleaning mode e.g. daily clean.
- Number of sectors - brushing areas set in the Set Pacer Visualisation in the brushing preferences in the mobile app.
- Sector - the current area of the mouth you are brushing.
- Sector time - amount time brushing the current sector in seconds.
- Time - total brushing time in seconds.
- Toothbrush state - whether the toothbrush is running, idle.