openhardwaremonitor platform uses your Open Hardware Monitor installation as a source for sensors that will display system information.
OpenHardwareMonitor must be running on the host, with “Remote web server” active. You also need to open inbound port (TCP 8085) on the host..
To open port (on Windows):
- Navigate to Control Panel, System and Security and Windows Firewall.
- Select Advanced settings and highlight Inbound Rules in the left pane.
- Right click Inbound Rules and select New Rule.
- Add the port you need to open and click Next.
- Add the protocol (TCP) and the port number (8085) into the next window and click Next.
- Select Allow the connection in the next window and hit Next.
- Select the network type as you see fit and click Next.
- Name the rule and click Finish.
To open port with
sudo firewall-cmd --permanent --add-port=8085/tcp sudo firewall-cmd --reload
To add Open Hardware Monitor to your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: openhardwaremonitor host: IP_ADDRESS