nsw_fuel_station sensor platform uses the NSW Fuel Check App data as a source for current fuel price data.
To get the station ID for any NSW fuel station you will need to:
- Visit the Fuel Check App.
- Open the developer console of your browser (for Chrome, click View -> Developer -> Developer Tools). Click the “Network” tab in the developer console.
- In the Fuel Check App, search for your postcode or click “Fuel Near Me”.
- In the developer console, you should see a request to
/FuelCheckApp/v1/fuel/prices/bylocation. Open this request and preview the response. Find the station you wish to add, and copy down the
- Select a station you wish to find the ID for.
- Select “Report this Station”.
- In the URL of the new page opened, locate
To add the NSW fuel station price sensor to your installation, add the following to your
sensor: - platform: nsw_fuel_station station_id: 291
A list of fuel types to track for the station. Must be one of
["E10", "U91", "E85", "P95", "P98", "DL", "PDL", "B20", "LPG", "CNG", "EV"]. Descriptions of fuel types can be found here.
Suggest an edit to this page, or provide/view feedback for this page.