The Mullvad VPN integration uses the Mullvad VPN API to detect if your Home Assistant instance is connected to the Mullvad VPN service.
Adding Mullvad VPN to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user
interface, by using this My button:
Manual configuration steps
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
- In the bottom right, click on the
Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Mullvad VPN”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
Suggest an edit to this page, or provide/view feedback for this page.