eQ-3 MAX! integration for Home Assistant allows you to connect eQ-3 MAX! components via the eQ-3 MAX! Cube. The components connects to the eQ-3 MAX! Cube via TCP and automatically makes all supported integrations available in Home Assistant. The name for each device is created by concatenating the MAX! room and device names.
There is currently support for the following device types within Home Assistant:
- Binary Sensor
- Configuring weekly schedules is not possible.
- Implementation is based on the reverse engineered MAX! protocol.
- MAX! Radiator Thermostat (tested)
- MAX! Radiator Thermostat+
- MAX! Window Sensor (tested)
- MAX! Wall Thermostat (tested)
maxcube section must be present in the
configuration.yaml file and contain the following options as required:
# Example configuration.yaml entry maxcube: gateways: - host: 192.168.0.20
# Example configuration.yaml entry maxcube: gateways: - host: 192.168.0.20 port: 62910 - host: 192.168.0.21 port: 62910