The Islamic Prayer Times (
islamic_prayer_times) integration displays the various prayer times for Muslims as sensors.
This platform calculates prayer times using the following calculation methods:
- Shia Ithna-Ansari
- Islamic Society of North America
- University of Islamic Sciences, Karachi
- Muslim World League
- Umm Al-Qura University, Makkah
- Egyptian General Authority of Survey
- Institute of Geophysics, University of Tehran
- Gulf Region
- Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura, Singapore
- Union Organization islamic de France
- Diyanet İşleri Başkanlığı, Turkiye
- Spiritual Administration of Muslims of Russia
- Moonsighting Committee Worldwide
To add the Islamic Prayer Times integration to your Home Assistant instance, use this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
The following sensors are added by the integration:
- fajr: Show the fajr prayer time for today.
- sunrise: Show the sunrise for today which is the end of fajr prayer. This is a calculated field and may not necessarily be the same as the astronomical sunrise.
- dhuhr: Show the dhuhr prayer time for today.
- asr: Show the asr prayer time for today.
- maghrib: Show the maghrib prayer time for today.
- isha: Show the isha prayer time for today.
- midnight: Show the midnight for today which is the end of isha prayer. This is a calculated field and is not the same as 12AM.
Default: Islamic Society of North America
A prayer times calculation method. Methods identify various schools of thought about how to compute the timings. If not specified, it defaults to Islamic Society of North America.
Default: Middle of the night
Method for adjusting times higher latitudes - for instance, if you are checking timings in the UK or Sweden.
Default: Standard (mid sunset to sunrise)
Method for adjusting Asr time calcuation, if not specified, it defaults to Shafi.