hydrawise integration allows you to integrate your Hunter Hydrawise Wi-Fi irrigation controller system in Home Assistant.
There is currently support for the following device types within Home Assistant:
To set up the Hydrawise integration, you must first obtain an API Key.
- Login at https://app.hydrawise.com.
- Go to Account Details under the My Account menu (in the upper-right-hand corner).
- Under the Account Settings section, copy the API Key.
- If no API Key is present, select the Generate API Key button.
To add the Hunter Hydrawise integration to your Home Assistant instance, use this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
Binary sensor entities are created for the controller:
- Cloud API availability
Binary sensor entities are created for each zone:
- Running status
Sensor entities are added to each zone:
- Timestamp for the next scheduled automatic watering cycle
- Remaining time for the current watering cycle
Switches are added for each zone, controlling:
- Smart watering features
- Manual watering
on the irrigation zone will follow the Smart Watering schedule set through the Hydrawise mobile or web app. When the
auto_watering switch is
off the zone’s Smart Watering schedule is suspended for 1 year.
on the zone will run for the amount of time set by