hvv_departures sensor will display the departures of busses, trains and ferries in Hamburg.
Menu: Configuration > Integrations
Press on HVV Departures and configure the integration:
- You can keep the default host (only change it if you know what you are doing)
- Enter your API credentials (see How to get the API credentials)
- Enter your station. You can also enter your address or a point of interest.
- Select the station/address/poi you want
After that, you will get a sensor showing the time until the next departure.
Menu: Configuration > Integrations > Select your new integration > Press the cog in the upper left corner
- select lines: filter the departures on the station to only show departures for the selected lines.
- offset: set this if you want to list the departures some minutes in the future, for example, if you live ten minutes away from the station.
- use realtime data: enable this to include delay and cancellation information.
If the selected station has elevators, binary sensors will be available.
- OK (
off): The elevator is working.
- Problem (
on): The elevator is out of order. See the cause attribute for more information.
||Width of the elevator cabin|
||Length of the elevator cabin|
||Width of the elevator doors|
||Type of the elevator|
||Type of the elevator buttons, can be one of the following:
||If the state of the sensor is
||List of lines that can be reached using this elevator|
You have to apply for credentials via the HVV website. You can see their official guide here (the page is only available in German).
In your mail, tell them you are using your API credentials for use within Home Assistant. They will send you a contract you will have to sign and send back. After about a week, you will receive your API credentials.
Data is provided by HVV.