hunterdouglas_powerview integration allows you to integrate your Hunter Douglas PowerView devices in Home Assistant.
There is currently support for the following device types within Home Assistant:
Adding Hunter Douglas PowerView to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by taking the following steps:
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
Hunter Douglas PowerView can be auto-discovered by Home Assistant. If an instance was found, it will be shown in the top of the list of integrations as “Discovered”. If that is the case click on the Configure button to start setting up the discovered instance.
If there wasn’t any discovered automatically, don’t worry! You can set up a manual integration entry:
- In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Hunter Douglas PowerView”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
After completing, the Hunter Douglas PowerView integration will be immediately available for use.
- alias: "blinds closed at night" trigger: platform: time at: "18:00:00" action: - service: scene.turn_on target: entity_id: scene.10877
Suggest an edit to this page, or provide/view feedback for this page.