hunterdouglas_powerview integration allows you to integrate your Hunter Douglas PowerView devices in Home Assistant.
There is currently support for the following device types within Home Assistant:
Adding Hunter Douglas PowerView to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
Hunter Douglas PowerView can be auto-discovered by Home Assistant. If an instance was found, it will be shown as “Discovered”, which you can select to set it up right away.
If there wasn’t any discovered automatically, don’t worry! You can set up a manual integration entry:
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
- In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Hunter Douglas PowerView”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
- alias: "blinds closed at night" trigger: platform: time at: "18:00:00" action: - service: scene.turn_on target: entity_id: scene.10877