This is a sensor to collect information from your Growatt inverters using Growatt server by default. It is possible to specify an alternative endpoint server at configuration time e.g., SMTEN.
This will log into your Growatt account and grab the first “Plant”, after which it collects the inverters on this plant and creates sensors for these inverters as well as total sensors.
Adding Growatt to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user
interface, by using this My button:
Manual configuration steps
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Settings.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
- In the bottom right, click on the
Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Growatt”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
Suggest an edit to this page, or provide/view feedback for this page.