This Goal Zero Yeti integration pulls data from a Wifi-enabled Goal Zero Yeti.
Adding Goal Zero Yeti to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
Goal Zero Yeti can be auto-discovered by Home Assistant. If an instance was found, it will be shown as “Discovered”, which you can select to set it up right away.
If there wasn’t any discovered automatically, don’t worry! You can set up a manual integration entry:
Each added configuration entry will create the following binary sensors:
- Backlight: Indicates if the backlight is currently on.
- App Online: Indicates if the mobile app is actively being used.
- Charging: Shows when the battery is currently charging.
- Input Detected: Shows when the device detects power input.
The following switches will also be created:
- 12V Port Status: Indicates if the 12V power port is currently on.
- USB Port Status: Indicates if the USB power port is currently on.
- AC Port Status: Indicates if the AC power port is currently on.