Goal Zero Yeti
This Goal Zero Yeti integration pulls data from a Wifi-enabled Goal Zero Yeti.
Adding Goal Zero Yeti to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
Goal Zero Yeti can be auto-discovered by Home Assistant. If an instance was found, it will be shown as Discovered. You can then set it up right away.
If it wasn’t discovered automatically, don’t worry! You can set up a manual integration entry:
Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
In the sidebar, select Settings.
From the configuration menu, select Devices & Services.
In the bottom right, select the Add Integration button.
From the list, search and select Goal Zero Yeti.
Follow the instructions on screen to complete the setup.
Each added configuration entry will create the following binary sensors:
- Backlight: Indicates if the backlight is currently on.
- App Online: Indicates if the mobile app is actively being used.
- Charging: Shows when the battery is currently charging.
- Input Detected: Shows when the device detects power input.
The following switches will also be created:
- 12V Port Status: Indicates if the 12V power port is currently on.
- USB Port Status: Indicates if the USB power port is currently on.
- AC Port Status: Indicates if the AC power port is currently on.
The following sensors will also be created:
- Watts In: Shows the watt input.
- Amps In: Shows the ampere input. (disabled by default)
- Watts Out: Shows the watt output.
- Amps Out: Shows the ampere output. (disabled by default)
- WH Out: Shows the watt-hour output. (disabled by default)
- WH Stored: Shows the current watt-hours stored.
- Volts: Shows the voltage of the battery. (disabled by default)
- State of Charge Percent: Shows the current battery charge percentage.
- Temperature: Shows the battery temperature.
- Time to Empty/Full: Shows the time left in minutes to empty or full depending on current usage. Shows -1 when there is no battery activity.
- Wi-fi Strength: Shows the Wi-fi strength the device has with the connected access point.
- Total Run Time: The total run time of the device. (disabled by default)
- Wi-Fi SSID: The W-Fi network the device is connected to. (disabled by default)
- IP Address: The IP address of the device. (disabled by default)