The Elgato Key Light sets the bar for high-end studio lightning. With 80 LEDs, that put out a massive 2500 lumens, and can change the color temperature as well.
The LED light panel is created specifically, and designed for streamers and content creators, many of whom operate on platforms like YouTube and Twitch.
Adding Elgato Key Light to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by taking the following steps:
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
Elgato Key Light can be auto-discovered by Home Assistant. If an instance was found, it will be shown in the top of the list of integrations as “Discovered”. If that is the case click on the Configure button to start setting up the discovered instance.
If there wasn’t any discovered automatically, don’t worry! You can set up a manual integration entry:
- In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Elgato Key Light”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
After completing, the Elgato Key Light integration will be immediately available for use.
This integration adds the Key Light device as a light in Home Assistant, and allows you to control the color temperature, brightness, and its on/off state.
Suggest an edit to this page, or provide/view feedback for this page.