The Ecoforest integration allows monitoring and control of local Ecoforest fireplaces in Home Assistant.
There is currently support for the following device platforms within Home Assistant:
To configure the Ecoforest integration you will need to enter your Ecoforest credentials which are the same ones you would use with the manufacturer app. The image below shows how to obtain the credentials:
- Username: use the serial number of the device as identified by 1.
- Password: use the first 8 characters of the wifi password as identified by 4.
To add the Ecoforest integration to your Home Assistant instance, use this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
Any Ecoforest device working with Ecoforest Home should be supported, this integration is confirmed to support:
- Ecoforest Cordoba Glass (using firmware version
The Ecoforest integration exposes a number entity for the device power level.
The Ecoforest integration exposes a switch entity to turn status of the device to on and off.
The Ecoforest integration exposes multiple sensors to monitor various features:
- temperature: a sensor for the current ambient temperature
- cpu_temperature: a sensor for the current CPU temperature
- gas_temperature: a sensor for the current gas temperature
- ntc_temperature: a sensor for the current NTC probe temperature
- status: a sensor for the current status of the device. Possible values are: off, starting, pre-heating, on, shutting down, standby, alarm.
- alarm: a sensor for the current alarm of the device. Possible values are: air depression, pellets, CPU overheating, unknown.
- depression: a sensor for the current depression air entrance.
- working_hours: a sensor for the total number of working hours of the device.
- ignitions: a sensor for the total number of ignitions of the device.
- live_pulse: a sensor for the current duration of the live pulse.
- pulse_offset: a sensor for the current duration of the waiting pulse.
- extractor: a sensor for the current extractor velocity.
- convecto_air_flow: a sensor for the current device air velocity.