Dune HD integration allows you to control a Dune HD media player from Home Assistant. Support is based on the official IP protocol published by Dune.
Devices with firmware 110127_2105_beta or above are supported. Some functions may depend on the version of the protocol (volume / mute control is only available with version 2 onwards).
Adding Dune HD to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user
interface, by using this My button:
Manual configuration steps
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
- In the bottom right, click on the
Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Dune HD”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
Help us to improve our documentation
Suggest an edit to this page, or provide/view feedback for this page.