The Control4 integration allows you to control and monitor lights from your local Control4 system. Your Control4 controller must be running OS 3.0+.
Before setting up, you should assign a static IP address/DHCP reservation on your router to your Control4 controller. Home Assistant must be able to communicate with the controller over the local network; 4Sight remote access is not supported.
Adding Control4 to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by taking the following steps:
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
Control4 can be auto-discovered by Home Assistant. If an instance was found, it will be shown in the top of the list of integrations as “Discovered”. If that is the case click on the Configure button to start setting up the discovered instance.
If there wasn’t any discovered automatically, don’t worry! You can set up a manual integration entry:
- In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Control4”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
After completing, the Control4 integration will be immediately available for use.
The Control4 integration offers additional options in Configuration -> Integrations -> Control4 -> Options:
Suggest an edit to this page, or provide/view feedback for this page.