air_quality base platform allows other integrations to process information about air quality and pollution details. It is used by integrations that provide an
air_quality sensor - you can find those under the
The platforms cover the following levels (if they are available):
- The particulate matter 0.1 (<= 0.1 μm) level.
- The particulate matter 2.5 (<= 2.5 μm) level.
- The particulate matter 10 (<= 10 μm) level.
- The Air Quality Index (AQI).
- The O3 (ozone) level.
- The CO (carbon monoxide) level.
- The CO2 (carbon dioxide) level.
- The SO2 (sulphur dioxide) level.
- The N2O (nitrogen oxide) level.
- The NO (nitrogen monoxide) level.
- The NO2 (nitrogen dioxide) level.