The Advantage Air integrationIntegrations connect and integrate Home Assistant with your devices, services, and more.
[Learn more] allows you to control Advantage Air Air Conditioning controllers into Home Assistant.
To add the Advantage Air integration to your Home Assistant instance, use this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
The integration will create a climate entity for each air conditioning system found and for each zone that is temperature-controlled. The main climate entity will change its supported features and modes based on the MyComfort temperature mode currently set.
- MyZone (default) - Use the MyZone select platform to pick which zone will be used for temperature control. Setting this to “Inactive” will use the return air vent temperature. e-zone systems do not support any MyComfort temperature modes, so will always be in the MyZone preset with MyZone set as “Inactive”.
- MyTemp - Use the main climate entity to change between cool, heat, and off. Use the zone climate entities to set the desired temperature in each zone.
- MyAuto - Uses the average temperature of all zones for temperature control. When set to the Heat/Cool mode, you can adjust the heating and cooling target temperatures separately, and the MyAir system will automatically switch between heating and cooling as required.
If you change MyComfort mode, you will need to restart Home Assistant or reload the integration.
The integration will create a cover entity for each air conditioning zone that is not temperature controlled, allowing you to adjust the opening level manually from 0% to 100% in 5% increments.
With MyPlace, any blinds and/or garage doors will be created as cover entities.
The integration will create sensor entities for a variety of aspects:
- The air filter sensor shows if it needs to be replaced.
- Two sensor entities will be created for the ‘time to on’ and ‘time to off’ features. Use the
advantage_air.set_time_toservice to change these.
- Each zone that is temperature-controlled will have a sensor to show the temperature (disabled by default), and how open the damper is.
- Each zone with a wireless temperature or motion sensor will have a sensor that reports its wireless RSSI.
The integration will create a binary sensor for each zone that has a motion sensor.
The integration will create a switch entity to toggle air conditioning fresh air mode, if it is supported.
With MyPlace, any relays will be created as switch entities.
The MyZone select entity that allows you to change the zone used for the “MyZone” feature. Set this to “Inactive” to use the return air vent temperature.
The update platform shows if the controller app requires an update.
With MyLights or MyPlace, light entities will be created for each light.
Set the On/Off Timer using the relevant sensor entity.
|Service data attribute||Optional||Description|
||no||Number of minutes between