The Rollease Acmeda Automate integration allows you to control and monitor covers via your Rolelase Acmeda Automate hub. The integrations communicates directly with hubs on the local network, rather than connecting via the cloud or via RS-485. Devices are represented as a cover for monitoring and control as well as a sensor for monitoring battery condition.
- Automate Pulse Hub v1
Adding Rollease Acmeda Automate to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
- In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Rollease Acmeda Automate”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
Multiple hubs work transparently with discovery, so you don’t have to do anything special to set them up.
If the IP address for the hub changes, you will need to re-register it with Home Assistant again. To avoid this, you may set up a DHCP reservation on your router for your hub so that it always has the same IP address.
The integration has the following limitations:
- covers with position as well as tilt are not supported.
- the integration doesn’t make use of rooms and scenes configured in the hub, use the equivalent functionality in Home Assistant instead.