imap sensor platform is observing your IMAP server and reporting the amount of unread emails.
To enable this sensor, add the following lines to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: imap server: imap.gmail.com port: 993 username: YOUR_USERNAME password: YOUR_PASSWORD
- server (Required): The IP address or hostname of the IMAP server.
- port (Optional): The port where the server is accessible.
- name (Optional): Name of the IMAP sensor.
- username (Required): Username for the IMAP server.
- password (Required): Password for the IMAP server.
- folder (Optional): The IMAP folder to watch.