Once you have enabled the Ring component, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: ring
monitored_conditions array (Optional): Conditions to display in the frontend. The following conditions can be monitored. If not specified, all conditions below will be enabled.
- battery: Return the battery level from device
- last_activity: Return the timestamp from the last event captured (ding/motion/on demand) by the Ring doorbell camera
- last_ding: Return the timestamp from the last time the Ring doorbell button was pressed
- last_motion: Return the timestamp from the last motion event captured by the Ring doorbell camera
- volume: Return the volume level from the device.
- wifi_signal_category: Return the WiFi signal level from the device.
- wifi_signal_strength: Return the WiFi signal strength (dBm) from the device.
Currently it supports doorbell, external chimes and stickup cameras.