octoprint sensor platform let you monitor various states of your 3D printer and its print jobs.
You must have the OctoPrint component configured to use this sensor.
To set it up, add the following information to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: octoprint name: OctoPrint monitored_conditions: - Current State - Temperatures - Job Percentage - Time Elapsed - Time Remaining
- name (Optional): The name of the sensor. Default is ‘OctoPrint’.
monitored_conditions array (Required): States to monitor.
- Current State: Text of current state.
Temperatures: Temperatures of all available tools, eg.
print bed, etc. These will be displayed as
toolNplease refer to your OctoPrint frontend to associate the tool number with an actual device.
- Job Percentage: Percentage of the job.
- Time Elapsed: Time elapsed on current print job, in seconds.
- Time Remaining: Time remaining on current print job, in seconds.
If you are tracking temperature it is recommended to set
number_of_tools in your octoprint configuration. This will allow the octoprint sensors to load if the printer is offline during Home Assistant startup.