Use your Meraki AP as device tracker. Note that Meraki will see all devices, not only connected to the network.
- Go to Network-wide/General page, and find the Location and scanning section.
- Make sure analytics and Scanning API are both enabled.
- Make note of the Validator string, which will be used in the
- Click Add a Post URL:
- Set the Post URL to
- Set the Secret to a randomly generated string, and make note of it for the
- Make sure the API Version is set to
- Hit Save in the bottom right of the page.
After you configure access to the Meraki CMX API, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry device_tracker: - platform: meraki secret: your_secret validator: meraki_validator