This component offers presence detection by examining devices connected to a Keenetic Router running NDMS2 firmware.
To use a Keenetic router in your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry device_tracker: - platform: keenetic_ndms2 host: !secret router_ip username: !secret router_username password: !secret router_password
- host (Required): The IP address of your router, e.g., 192.168.1.1.
- port (Optional): The Telnet port of your router. Default is 23.
- username (Required): The username to login into the router (user should have read access to telnet interface of the router).
- password (Required): The password for the specified username.
- interface (Optional): Ihe internal name of the interface to get devices connected to. Default is ‘Home’. For expert users only.
See the device tracker component page for instructions how to configure the people to be tracked.