transmission switch platform allows you to control your Transmission client from within Home Assistant. The platform enables you switch to your ‘Alternative Speed Limits’ (aka ‘Turtle mode’) setting.
To add Transmission to your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry switch: platform: transmission host: IP_ADDRESS
- host (Required): This is the IP address of your Transmission daemon, eg. 192.168.1.32.
- port (Optional): The port your Transmission daemon uses, defaults to 9091.
- name (Optional): The name to use when displaying this Transmission instance.
- username (Optional): Your Transmission username, if you use authentication.
- password (Optional): Your Transmission password, if you use authentication.