kankun switch platform allows you to toggle customized Kankun SP3 Wifi switches. Switches are
modified to include the json.cgi
script to provide an HTTP API. Details of the necessary modifications can be found
here (be sure to install the JSON version
of the script as linked above).
To enable it, add the following lines to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry switch: platform: kankun switches: bedroom_heating: host: hostname_or_ipaddr
switches (Required): The array that contains all Kankun switches.
identifier (Required): Name of the Kankun switch as slug. Multiple entries are possible.
- host (Required): Hostname or IP address of the switch on the local network.
- name (Optional): Friendly name of the switch.
- port (Optional): HTTP connection port, defaults to 80.
path (Optional): Path of CGI script, defaults to
- username (Optional): Username for basic authentication.
- password (Optional): Password for basic authentication.
- identifier (Required): Name of the Kankun switch as slug. Multiple entries are possible.