This sensor will provide you with time table information of the Nederlandse Spoorwegen train service in the Netherlands.
You must create an application here to obtain a
Add the data to your
configuration.yaml file as shown in the example:
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: nederlandse_spoorwegen email: firstname.lastname@example.org password: !secret ns_password routes: - name: Rotterdam-Amsterdam from: Rtd to: Asd - name: Groningen-Zwolle-Maastricht from: Gn to: Mt via: Zl
- email (Required): The email address you used to request the API password.
- password (Required): The API password provided by the Nederlandse Spoorwegen.
routes array (Required): List of traveling routes.
- name (Required): Name of the route.
- from (Required): The start station.
- to (Required): Direction of the traveling.
- via (Optional): Optional other station you wish to visit in between.
The data are coming from Nederlandse Spoorwegen.
Station codes must be used and can be looked up here.