This platform does not support Arlo Q.
Once you have enabled the Arlo component, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: arlo monitored_conditions: - captured_today - last_capture - total_cameras - battery_level - signal_strength
Additionally, for Arlo Baby cameras that have additional sensors, you can add them to the
# Additional sensors available for Arlo Baby cameras sensor: - platform: arlo monitored_conditions: # ... - temperature - humidity - air_quality
monitored_conditions array (Optional): Conditions to display in the frontend. The following conditions can be monitored.
- captured_today: Return the number of videos captured on the current day.
- last_capture: Return the timestamp from the last video captured by your Arlo camera.
- total_cameras: Return the number of recognized and active cameras linked on your Arlo account.
- battery_level: Return the battery level of your Arlo camera.
- signal_strength: Return the wireless signal strength of your Arlo camera.
- temperature: Return the ambient temperature detected by your Arlo Baby camera.
- humidity: Return the ambient relative humidity detected by your Arlo Baby camera.
- air_quality: Return the ambient air quality (a reading of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in parts per million) detected by your Arlo Baby camera.
If no monitored_conditions are specified, all of above will be enabled by default.