russound_rnet platform allows you to control Russound devices that make use of the RNET protocol.
This has initially been tested against a Russound CAV6.6 unit with six zones and six sources.
Connecting to the Russound device is only possible by TCP, you can make use of a TCP to Serial gateway such as tcp_serial_redirect
To add a device to your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry media_player: - platform: russound_rnet host: 192.168.1.10 port: 1337 name: Russound zones: 1: name: Main Bedroom 2: name: Living Room 3: name: Kitchen 4: name: Bathroom 5: name: Dining Room 6: name: Guest Bedroom sources: - name: Sonos - name: Sky+
- host (Required): The IP of the TCP gateway
- port (Required): The port of the TCP gateway
- name (Required): The name of the device
- zones (Required): This is the list of zones available
- sources (Required): The list of sources available, these must be in order as they are connected to the device