goalfeed component lets you use your Goalfeed account to trigger events in Home Assistant whenever a NHL or MLB team scores.
To use this component, enter your email address and password from your goalfeed.ca account in your
# Example configuration.yaml entry goalfeed: username: YOUR_E_MAIL_ADDRESS password: YOUR_PASSWORD
Now you can use the goal event type in your automations:
- alias: 'Jets Goal' trigger: platform: event event_type: goal event_data: team_name: "Winnipeg Jets"
Goal events have the following event data:
- team: Three letter code representing the team. This is unique within the leagues, but not unique across the leagues (i.e. ‘WPG’ or ‘TOR’).
- team_name: The team that scored (i.e. ‘Winnipeg Jets’ or ‘Toronto Blue Jays’).
- team_hash: A unique hash for the team (you can find these values on https://goalfeed.ca/get-teams).
- league_id: A unique number for the league.
- league_name: A the short name of the league (i.e. ‘NHL’ or ‘MLB’).