Home Assistant integrates with over a thousand different devices and services.
Once started, Home Assistant will automatically scan your network for known devices and allow you to easily set them up.EXPLORE INTEGRATIONS
Once you have integrated all your devices at home, you can unleash Home Assistant’s advanced automation engine to make your home work for you.
- Turn on the light when the sun sets or when coming home
- Alert you when you leave your garage door open.
Home Assistant is not just limited to Home Assistant. Easily install other applications that will help you manage your home.
- Run AdGuard, a DNS-based ad blocker
- Run third party automation engines like NodeRed
- Turn Home Assistant into a Spotify Connect target
Home Assistant keeps your data local, no need for a cloud.
Home Assistant communicates with your devices locally, and will fallback to pulling in data from the cloud if there is no other option. No data is stored in the cloud, and everything is processed locally.
Use the official Home Assistant apps, a convenient companion to quickly control your devices and be notified when things happen in your home, even on your wrist using the Apple Watch.
The apps can also be used to send your location home to use presence detection as part of your automations. Data is sent directly to your home, no access by third-parties.DOWNLOAD APPS
Home Assistant allows you to get on top of your energy use with its home energy management feature. Gain new insights, optimize your solar panel production, plan energy usage and save money.LEARN MORE
- Quad-core Cortex-A73 @ 2.2Ghz
- Dual-core Cortex-A53 @ 1.8GhZ
- Idle: ≃2.2W
- Load: ≃6.2W
Or if you are still looking for a present for friends and family.
- Limited edition Home Assistant Blue case
- 6-core CPU
- 4GB memory
- 128GB eMMC storage
- Home Assistant Operating System pre-installed
- Power adapter